Personal Assistance Services

There comes a time in almost everyone’s life when a little help around the house, getting around town or making it to next doctor’s appointment is necessary.

Some people qualify for the In-Home Support Services provided by the state but for those who don’t and need to hire a Personal Care Attendant, it can be a difficult process.

How do you find a Personal Care Attendant? What questions should you ask? What happens is it doesn’t work out and you want to fire the Attendant?

SCRS-IL can answer these and other questions you may have when it comes time to hire a Personal Care Attendant.

We will show you how to find potential Attendants, customize appropriate questions to ask, design a contract and even how to terminate the contract if needed.

For more information contact our IL Advocate nearest you:

Downey SCRS-IL    (562) 862-6531

Alhambra SCRS-IL  (626) 587-5010