UMass Medical School is conducting an online survey to learn about the health care experiences of mothers with physical or mobility disabilities before, during, and after pregnancy. This survey is part of a research study.
To participate, you must:
- Have a physical or mobility disability
- Have given birth to a baby within the last ten (10) years
- Be able to complete the survey in either English or Spanish
Your participation involves:
- About 20 minutes of your time
- Access to a computer and internet
- Answering questions about your health care experiences during your most recent pregnancy
- Privacy; the survey is anonymous, we will not ask you to provide any contact information
Interested? Visit the survey website and answer a few brief screening questions to make sure you are eligible. If you prefer to complete the survey over the phone, please call to speak to the research staff: 1-888-368-7157.